Saturday, May 5, 2007

Support the arts

I'm spending a little time this afternoon doing some maintenance to the blog and I've added links to a few blogs and websites belonging to musicians. Some of you may wonder what connection they have to conspiracy theory? They short answer is that they don't, but they share common traits with the typical CT enthusiast. Free thinking, alternate views of reality and tapping into creative expression; those are the traits shared with the typical CT enthusiast.

I'm very big on supporting artists of all art forms, these are people who I believe deserve all the web traffic, financial support and recognition that can be given. If you have any recommendations, or requests to have a link removed, please feel free to send them to me at theconspiratorsnest@gmail.com and I'll certainly respond. More will be added as time goes along.

In the meantime, click those links and if you aren't already familiar with the works of artist Mack White or musicians Henry Rollins, Mike Watt and Bob Mould, enjoy the trip and check out their work.

No comments: